JOIN US IN THE
CONFIDENCE CATALYST CONTEST!
Starting on Monday, 12/14/15, ending 12/18/15
The Confidence Catalyst Contest is for entrepreneurial women, like you, who are ready to be in the constant Successful Bosslady Mindset all day, every day.
This contest is perfect for you if you...
Are tired of the nagging worry train that's constantly running through your mind and taking over your joy (you know it isn't helping anything.)
Are ready to use simple tips and strategies to overcome the most common success blocking thoughts that keep you on the struggle bus, so that you can finally feel freer, lighter, and ready to build your business
Want to banish self-doubt once and for all so that you can lead your life and your business with confidence
Are SO over all of the negativity and are ready to install beliefs that will fuel your business growth!
It’s easy. All you have to do is…
- Enter by clicking the image below and signing up now, or when the doors open on Monday morning 12/14/15 (you must be signed up to be eligible to win)
- Share the contest on Social Media with #confidencecatalyst every day on your public social media channels (get 2 points with each share!) NOTE: this is social media, not spam media. Please don’t spam or you’ll be taken out of the running.
- Join the Facebook Group for 5 extra points!
- BONUS point: Invite a friend for 5 extra points! Make sure they mention that you invited them to the contest.
SIGN UP HERE TO PARTICIPATE
*(Or click the image below to sign up) Emails and info will never be shared with any third parties and are totally confidential.
That’s it! Easy-peezy.
As a bonus for participating in the contest, every day from 12/14 - 12/18/15, you'll get tips in the Facebook Group to help you earn how to install the beliefs of a successful ladyboss, so you can grow your business and lead your life with confidence and ease.
There are prizes?! What could I win?
Three (3) winners will receive:
- A piece of bosslady artwork for your office, or
- The Daily Greatness Business Planner, or
- A copy of The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance, by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay
AND each winner will also get a free 45-minute marketing strategy session with me to help you kick off 2016 with a great plan in place to grow your business and help you know exactly what to do to get clients.
Totes kewl, huh?
The week of the challenge, what do I do?
- Sign Up in the form above to be eligible.
- Simply share about the contest and your own daily mindset flips by Posting on your PUBLIC social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) in a classy, savvy way.
- Use #confidencecatalyst to be entered.
- If your profiles are not set to PUBLIC, I will NOT be able to find your posts.
- Do NOT spam. That's not what this is about and it will NOT increase your chances of winning.
- Join the Facebook Group for bonus entries and invite a few friends, too! I'd love to hear how you're feeling about your growth, any breakthroughs you've having, and of course please share any successes you've had for the day! Why? Because building a business and being an entrepreneur is ALL about community. It's much easier to succeed when you have community and support.
- NOTE: the Facebook Group is all about support and community. NOT bashing, complaining, whining or being miserable. Please read the group RULES before commenting and posting.
When will you announce the winners?
After the Contest ends on Dec. 18, 2015 at 9pm ET, I’ll select THREE woman who've won the prizes.
Winners will be announced by Dec. 22, 2016 within the Facebook Group and/or via email or Facebook private message.
Again, in order to be in the running to win you must do the following:
- Be entered and subscribed via email (SIGN UP HERE)
- SHARE every day about your business on Instagram, Facebook (put posts on PUBLIC) and/or Twitter and complete all 5 DAYS of the Confidence Catalyst Contest with #confidencecatalyst so that I can find your posts.
- NOT spam people or use like or like threads. That won't help your entries.
- Anything you do is representing yourself. No one else, myself included, is responsible for your actions or words. So be your wonderful, charming self.