So perhaps you feel a little bit like Ron Burgundy right now. You drank milk on a hot, hot day, and you're stuck in a glass case of EMOTION.
This past week has been a lot to process for everyone.
Know that you are always welcome here.
That your emotions are not wrong, or more right than anyone else's. Everyone is having their own experience right now, and it's important that we all honor that.
Despite how you feel, you get to choose that feeling.
You can choose to act with love and determination to change the world at any time.
It's time to rise and thrive, no matter what.
To come home to yourself.
In this free guided meditation, I'm sharing an exercise that I used to use often when I was having very bad anxiety.
It's not going to be the last thing you ever need... I'm sure. But it may help you feel a little more peace.
The world needs your voice, but even moreso...
The world needs your ACTION.
Light always diminishes darkness... but not if we hide it or act from darkness.
Other things you can do to ACT with grace, ease, empowerment, faith...
- Educate yourself on the causes you care about. If anything, this election has shown you what you value more clearly. Take this opportunity to learn more about how you can and would like to get involved.
- Volunteer for an organization or cause you care about.
- Create a foundation, community, event, or initiative to change some of the conversation, to create connectedness
- Connect with each other - not just people like you... people who aren't like you. Seek to speak and talk, to learn and understand each other. There is SO much love to be found by letting someone else know that they are seen and heard, and if anything, we see now that there are a lot of people who feel unseen and unheard.
- Create a gathering at your home or in a park, where you can discuss lovingly, the solutions to the EXISTING problems (note: NOT problems you BELIEVE will occur in the future; no one knows what the future brings... so focus on what you can do about what's happening NOW.)
- Call your friends and LOVE on each other
- Send cards of gratitude and love. Handwritten notes make my heart swell - I've got about 50 going out to friends, family, mentors, clients, and people I met on Facebook tomorrow morning.
- Donate what you can to those in need. There is SO much peace in compassion and giving. Soooo much peace.
- LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYE, SMILE, SAY HELLO. Remember: everyone wants to be seen, heard, and loved. Most people are truly good at heart.
So act from LOVE, act from a grounded place, act for what you stand for.
And create your beautiful ripple effect.
COMMENT below if you need support right now, or hop into my Free Facebook Group for Courageous Entrepreneurs.
I'm always here for you.
You are always loved.
Be Who You Are: No Explanation Required
Last week, I received an assignment from the A-Team (my team of guides from the Other Side):
I was to write a book. It would be important, for me, and for others.
And I had to write it FAST. By Wednesday, and I had to have a copy in hand by May 30th.
This was not to be any old story, or another book on business strategy or mindset or anything else even like that.
Read more to find out the rest....
In our own lives, there are trails of breadcrumbs EVERYWHERE that our souls have left to lead us back Home, to our Truths. To remember who we are and what we are.
Sometimes, we just don't SEE them. Maybe we forget what the breadcrumbs look and even feel like. Our candy-loving Egos get in the way, whispering "It'll be BETTER over here, it's SAFER here, you'll get instant gratification here... don't follow that trail, that's crazy! How could that possibly be the way Home?!"
Let's talk more about it!
Why the Law of Attraction doesn't *always* serve us, and why you may be attracting what you NEED... before you get what you WANT with the Universe.
We have our own form of Celebrity Worship in our world. There are a few entrepreneurs we put up on pedestals just like we do celebrities.
The only difference is that we don’t follow them around with cameras or jump out from behind bushes to snap them in their bathing suits at the beach….Yet.
When we put others up “above” ourselves, we do a few things that affect us and them and everyone around us.
Read more on how it affects you (and them!) energetically, emotionally, and spiritually, and how you can take your power back, move forward, and elevate your energetic state by harnessing your OWN juicy gifts!
(Plus, guided meditation included! :))
Getting the urge to spring clean and organize EVERYTHING? There's an energetic reason for that.. Read more!
The world is begging for enlightened entrepreneurs, for new leadership, for new lifeblood. We're watching what's happening in the world and ready to make it happen differently. If you're finding yourself wondering "who am I to help with this?" or making excuses why you can't/shouldn't... you'll LOVE this post.
The Trigger That Finally Got Me To Live For My Highest Calling + Why I Burned Down My Old Business
Make Travels Easier + Fun With Soothing + Energizing Scents.
P.S. Order any TWO oils from me in March of 2017, and I'll gift you with a FREE guided meditation that you can take with you anywhere on the road to step into ease and flow on your journey... even if you've got an inbox full of client emails and 2 kiddos bouncing in the back seat!
Fuel and nurture yourself, and you support everyone else better.