So perhaps you feel a little bit like Ron Burgundy right now. You drank milk on a hot, hot day, and you're stuck in a glass case of EMOTION.
This past week has been a lot to process for everyone.
Know that you are always welcome here.
That your emotions are not wrong, or more right than anyone else's. Everyone is having their own experience right now, and it's important that we all honor that.
Despite how you feel, you get to choose that feeling.
You can choose to act with love and determination to change the world at any time.
It's time to rise and thrive, no matter what.
To come home to yourself.
In this free guided meditation, I'm sharing an exercise that I used to use often when I was having very bad anxiety.
It's not going to be the last thing you ever need... I'm sure. But it may help you feel a little more peace.
The world needs your voice, but even moreso...
The world needs your ACTION.
Light always diminishes darkness... but not if we hide it or act from darkness.
Other things you can do to ACT with grace, ease, empowerment, faith...
- Educate yourself on the causes you care about. If anything, this election has shown you what you value more clearly. Take this opportunity to learn more about how you can and would like to get involved.
- Volunteer for an organization or cause you care about.
- Create a foundation, community, event, or initiative to change some of the conversation, to create connectedness
- Connect with each other - not just people like you... people who aren't like you. Seek to speak and talk, to learn and understand each other. There is SO much love to be found by letting someone else know that they are seen and heard, and if anything, we see now that there are a lot of people who feel unseen and unheard.
- Create a gathering at your home or in a park, where you can discuss lovingly, the solutions to the EXISTING problems (note: NOT problems you BELIEVE will occur in the future; no one knows what the future brings... so focus on what you can do about what's happening NOW.)
- Call your friends and LOVE on each other
- Send cards of gratitude and love. Handwritten notes make my heart swell - I've got about 50 going out to friends, family, mentors, clients, and people I met on Facebook tomorrow morning.
- Donate what you can to those in need. There is SO much peace in compassion and giving. Soooo much peace.
- LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYE, SMILE, SAY HELLO. Remember: everyone wants to be seen, heard, and loved. Most people are truly good at heart.
So act from LOVE, act from a grounded place, act for what you stand for.
And create your beautiful ripple effect.
COMMENT below if you need support right now, or hop into my Free Facebook Group for Courageous Entrepreneurs.
I'm always here for you.
You are always loved.
I've had a raw, and real summer.
any of you don't know this, but I actually went through a very deep depression for a little bit. It was hard, but it happened for a reason, as everything does. There were moments I woke up mourning... mourning my stepping out of being my true self, mourning how this was affecting my family, mourning how it affected my business.
And it was all brought on because I was DENYING who and what I really am.
Your purpose is to be YOU and be happy being you.
When we disown our truest self, is when we experience the depths of depression, anxiety, grief, shame.
The world feels devoid of light and of life, because we aren't being real and accepting ourselves where we are.
It's like an act of violence on the soul, to disown our true selves, our true calling, our true passions and purpose.
It HURT my heart, more than the time my boyfriend broke up with me while I was NAKED. Ouch.
Confession: I went through a deep, spiritual depression this summer.
It was awful. It hurt... And I was on my knees, praying to feel like my loving, happy self again many times.
I asked over and over for God to please help me see where this came from and how to get back to feeling peaceful, excited, lit up! Please help me let this Go!
This stemmed from one thing:
Denying my true, spiritual self.
Are you putting your boyfriends, spouses, lovers on a pedestal?
When I’m downloading a new idea, a breakthrough, from my Intuition, I get this feeling.
My Intuition whispers to me that this idea, this thing…
It’s something to pay attention to.
I’m suddenly excited, electric, enthusiastic - like there are a million little butterflies in my stomach. My heart beats faster, my energy rises, and I know that the idea I just had is a gift from The Universe.
I feel… filled with Love.
I know you’re probably wracking your brain thinking about all of the things you must go and “do”. You've probably got a to-do list a mile long, and if you're an entrepreneur, you're probably thinking about all of the things you need to go do, and create, like right now .
I have to paint, draw, write, buy, sell, act, say… I have to do… I have to go…
Take a step back, breathe, and think for a second.
When you were happiest in your life, what was happening in you and around you?
Be Who You Are: No Explanation Required
Last week, I received an assignment from the A-Team (my team of guides from the Other Side):
I was to write a book. It would be important, for me, and for others.
And I had to write it FAST. By Wednesday, and I had to have a copy in hand by May 30th.
This was not to be any old story, or another book on business strategy or mindset or anything else even like that.
Read more to find out the rest....
In our own lives, there are trails of breadcrumbs EVERYWHERE that our souls have left to lead us back Home, to our Truths. To remember who we are and what we are.
Sometimes, we just don't SEE them. Maybe we forget what the breadcrumbs look and even feel like. Our candy-loving Egos get in the way, whispering "It'll be BETTER over here, it's SAFER here, you'll get instant gratification here... don't follow that trail, that's crazy! How could that possibly be the way Home?!"
Let's talk more about it!